- Rongwin Heavy Duty Automatic CNC hydraulic guillotine shearing
- laser cutting machine
- The difference between pneumatic punch and ordinary punch
- Bending machine manufacturers talk about some knowledge of daily maintenance of bending machines
- What are the differences between the four-roll plate rolling machine and the three-roll plate rolling machine?
The difference between pneumatic punch and ordinary punch
The solenoid valve is used as the control element for the pneumatic punch, which makes the structure of the machine simpler, the failure rate is low, the maintenance is simple, the maintenance cost is lower, and the production efficiency is high. The 220V power supply is used to realize the control of the solenoid valve, and the operation is simple and convenient. Let's take a look at the difference between a pneumatic punch and an ordinary punch.
The difference is: the pneumatic punch, the braking method is a pneumatic clutch, the main punching power comes from the motor driving the flywheel, the flywheel drives the crankshaft, and the impulse generated.
1. The punch press has higher performance than the traditional punch press;
2. Precision, the punch is more precise than the traditional punch; the upper and lower dies are more convenient than the traditional punch.
3. The speed is faster than that of the punch; the punch has a cylinder, which requires air, but the traditional one does not;
4. The price, the price of pneumatic punch is higher than that of traditional punch.
Ordinary punches use traditional braking methods, the most common being mechanical key brakes. The main punching power comes from the motor driving the flywheel, and the flywheel driving the crankshaft, and the impulse generated. Ordinary punching machine, also called press machine, is a traditional mechanical processing method in stamping process. This type of machine tool can save product materials and energy, and its efficiency is relatively low compared to pneumatic punching machines. The operator's technical requirements are not high.
Pneumatic punching machine is a general-purpose machine in the stamping industry. It is suitable for cold stamping work such as punching, blanking, bending, and stretching. Equipped with a feeding mechanism, it can perform semi-automatic or fully automatic work. Equipped with photoelectric protection, it can reduce occupational injuries to a minimum. Low.
*verification code is null
*verification code error